I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. -- Coco Chanel

Monday 21 March 2011

my beautiful birthday gifts

I had a lovely birthday at home consisting of banners hand made from my two little sisters and a beautiful hand-made cake by my mum which had a black handbag with pearls on(I left the photo on the camera at home so I can't show this now). I got given mainly money so I can spend some on clothes and save the rest for money for my travels.

I came back to Southampton for my birthday night out and received lots of lovely gifts from the Southampton girls, all of which were wrapped nicely and placed in the Disney's Tangled bag! I also had a red heart balloon, which I was very pleased about because as I pointed out to my mum I usually have balloons up on my birthday and this year I had none. I think she must think I'm getting too old :(

Anyway, one of my presents was this dress...



I got this bag for my birthday too, I'm wearing it with everything at the moment. It comes with a strap so you can also wear it over your shoulder.

Dress, Beatnik Emporium
Triangle lock satchel, £32, Topshop (this was a present from my mum)
Shoes, £10, Topshop Sale
Belt, Topshop
Black flower,H&M

I got this perfume bottle with the word 'Love' inscribed into it. I think this will look perfect on my dressing table at home.



I also got a really sweet heart photo frame holder, with lots of photos in.



and then I got a lovely surprise from Lauren with some gorgeous polka dot open toed shoes from Accessorize... I'm in love with them and can't wait till its summer now so I can wear them!



and finally from the lovely Michelle I got a vintage purse




I had a really lovely birthday and now to spend some money on some new dresses and maybe a few accessories?

:)
xx

4 comments: