I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. -- Coco Chanel

Friday 28 January 2011

in love with...

I have fallen in love with Accessorize's make-up colletion...

Has anyone else tried the new Accessorize make-up range? If you are looking for an eyeshadow that actually does last all day then I definately suggest you try one of theirs. It not only stays on all day but if you're like me and like to use shadow that's not too faint, their eye shadow range is so perfect that you don't need to apply another layer!



I thought I would try their marbled grey colour instead of the usual black I wear, for a nice day time look and it looks gorgeous for a night out too! The grey merged eye shadow is called Gun Metal and has white's and grey's merged into one. Something I do to really highlight my eyes is dust some of the white lightly in the corners of my eyes.

Grey is the colour for eyes this season and at Donna Karan the models showed off slate grey eyelids.

I also thought I would add to my huge collection of blue eye shadows and try another one of Accessorize's eye shadows. I couldn't believe they worked so well for just £4 each. Yet again, the eyeshadow came out perfectly. I didn't even have to hold a tissue under my eye because the shadow didn't even fall under my eye!


Illusion eye shadow- Denim £4

You may have noticed that I love red, usually bright red but recently I have been loving the berry red that's about. So, with my £5 off boots voucher I bought this gorgeous deep berry red nail varnish named 'Salsa', it looks nice with almost everything and I only needed one coat =)



Nail Varnish £7, No7

Also, I thought I better paint my nails red to match my red polka dot bikini that I'll be wearing swimming tomorrow. Can't wait... I went swimming today and yesterday but tomorrow the slides will be working so I'm very excited! =)

have you bought anything from the Accessorize range yet? I'd love to hear if their other products are nice, as I have only tried the eye shadows so far...

:)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment