I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. -- Coco Chanel

Sunday 11 April 2010

Just a few things you didn't know about me...

Hi everyone,
thought I would do a little quiz, so you can find out a little more about me. This quiz is taken from the lovely Michelle's blog...http://daisybutter.blogspot.com have a look at her pretty blog :)

Never in my life have I been: Japan... I would love to go there to see all the amazing clothing styles and go to all the shops there. I would also like to go in cherry blossom season, because the place looks so beautiful then!



The one person who can drive me nuts is: My 6 year old sister when we argue haha

High school: was fun and bad times...but sixth form was good memories, lots of stories of mischief!

When I’m nervous: I feel sick and faff about alot!

The last song I listened to was: The Postal Service- such great heights

If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: um... not really sure. Think my sisters would be too young for that at the moment.

My hair is: nice and blonde but needs a bit of a trim...

When I was 5: probably crying because i didn’t want to leave my mum to go to school! Haha. I was an emotional child. still am.

Last Christmas: was nice...but it was the first year my auntie didn’t spend Christmas with the family!

I should be..: trying to get work experience at a fashion magazine!

When I look down I see: my laptop and a copy of instyle magazine.

The happiest recent event was: taking my little sister on an easter egg trail on a Sunday that ended up taking us longer than most people! And we didn’t even win an egg!

If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: don’t really watch it but i think im abit dippy like Phoebe

By this time next year: i hopefully would have got work experience at a magazine and be happy!

My current gripe is: trying to diet but loving food way too much!

I have a hard time understanding: why chocolate tastes so good.

There’s this girl I know that: looks up to me alot :)

I like you when: you read my posts :D

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My Mother hen!

Take my advice: whatever you do, make sure you’re always happy.

The thing I want to buy: nothing at the moment really... maybe another holiday!

If you visited the place I was born: you may think it’s quite a small and quiet place.

If you spent the night at my house: we would watch lots of films, gossip and my mum would probably offer you her home-made cupcakes! I love them abit too much. (btw this is not her cupcake below)



The world could do without: nasty people and bullies


Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: I bought 2 new lovely dresses on ebay. One summer red strapless dress and another one shoulder red frill dress.

Most recent thing someone else bought me: my mum has just bought me a stool for my dressing table that she is going to paint and re-cover in a vintage fabric.

My middle name is: Jade

In the morning I: I am moody until i have a shower (if its too early)

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: none. Because that means more chance of getting pooed on!

Once, at a bar: i wait ages for a drink usually (usually i don’t actually need another drink anyway)

Last night I was: watching the film ‘the taking of Pelham 123’ with my boyfriend. It was a thriller and very good. I think my boyfriend was pleased i didn’t choose another chick flick!


If I was an animal I’d be: a bird so i could fly but im not a big animal fan.

A better name for me would be: theres lots of other names i could have. Flusterer(not even a word!), worrier, bossy boots, loud mouth (mainly when i’ve had a few too many).

Tomorrow I am: having a pyjama morning watching ‘fame’ with my mum and sisters! we are replacing popcorn for dry cheerios! haha

Tonight I am: going to bed in a minute. Can’t wait.

My birthday is: 13th March.


Hope you liked my quiz! :)
Leave me comments if you like :D
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment